Monday, January 21, 2013

Heart & Soul

The heart a tiny hallow muscle the size of your fist that pumps blood through the blood vessels repeatedly.  It is what keeps you alive.  

The soul the immortal essence of a human being.   Every person has them both. 

You can hear your heart beat and feel it.  But can you see your soul?  Some think that you are the soul and that you don't have one.  Other's say that if you die your soul still lives on.  But truly the soul is within you, how you approach your life and it's obstacles that come your way define your soul. 

If we look deep within us it is there.  Bottom line is everyone has one. 

It's there and only you can feel it. Feel the beat and here it's beat. Only you can control how much it beats and how it feels.  Only you can give with all your heart and soul.

In the last two days, I have had people tell me I have a beautiful heart a kind soul.  Really how does one know how beautiful your heart is.  It cannot be seen it cannot even be touched, and reality is we look at pictures of our heart and it doesn't look to appeasing. 

I've had comments such as:

 "A kind giving soul" from a complete stranger. 
"Beautiful, mind, body and soul" from a dear friend.
"A big heart, that no matter what stays true to itself", from an uncle.

So I've heard these three statements in the last day.  What are they trying to tell me.   Am I special and unique?  I think we all are capable of having those three statements above.  I think we all have it in us to be a kind, giving and loving soul.  

Life has it's ups and downs, and we all come with baggage, but it's how we choose to deal with our baggage is the success we can ever achieve.

After all I am only me, and that is all I can be.  So if people see that within me then I take it as a compliment, because I have always lived my life treat others as you would want to be treated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment